Committee Chair: Jill Johanning, AIA
Charge: To provide and coordinate AIA Maine sponsored educational programs, public education events and Annual Meeting consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Goals of the Chapter.
- Plan and coordinate AIA Maine Annual Meeting.
- Plan and coordinate programs with other organizations and professional affiliations.
- Plan and develop programs not covered by other AIA Maine Committee work including lectures, workshops and tours of buildings of significance.
- Provide opportunities for member participation in chapter and public education events.
- Promote the profession of Architecture thru outreach activities.
- Serve as a resource for education for K-12 students regarding the professions of architecture.