The Maine CSI chapter hosts a “High Performance Building Symposium” every other year and we would like invite you and your team to the event.
The the Eventbrite registration link is http://www.eventbrite.com/e/maine-csi-high-performance-building-conference-tickets-16636919474?aff=es2.
Cost is $100.00 per person.
The event will have nationally renowned speakers with great topics:
- Peter Craig, Fellow of ICRI: Moisture mitigation in concrete floor slabs
- Brian Stroik, Chairman of the BEC: Mockups
- Ken Roko, Building Enclosure Specialist: Air & Vapor Barriers
- Richard Keleher, Founder of the BEC: Proper detailing of the building enclosure
- Dr. Joseph Lstiburek, ASHRAE Fellow: Roofing
Included in the attendee ticket:
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks during breaks
- Drink tickets to our bar at 4:30 after last presentation
- Free parking
- Free Wifi
There will be 28 exhibitors for you to discuss products and see what is new. All of the courses are AIA rated.
The event is being held at the Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland. I hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you at the event.