Local Wood WORKS and Maine Tree Foundation Present:
Designing for Maine: A Two Day Professional Workshop for Architects and Builders
Have You Ever Wondered How to Get Locally Sourced Wood Materials Into Your Specs and Onto Your Job Sites More Easily?
- Meet Maine’s Wood Suppliers
- Go to the Source for Large Timbers, Flooring, Dimension Lumber
- Learn from Experts about Ecological Reserves and Sustainable Forestry
- Build Professional Contacts & Spend Two Days in the Woods with Colleagues and Collaborators
- Get Involved in a Growing Maine Local Wood Initiative
Local Wood WORKS and Maine Tree Foundation invite you to participate in a professional workshop giving design and engineering professionals a first-hand look at forestland conservation in Maine, sustainable forestry practices, and the issues at hand for Maine’s wood products businesses.
Local Wood WORKS is a collaboration of Maine’s economic and forestland conservation stakeholders. Individuals and organizations at the forefront of Maine’s growing local wood economy will offer their expertise and knowledge.