Oak Point Associates
Oak Point Associates is a dynamic, full-service architecture and engineering firm with offices in Biddeford, ME and Portsmouth, NH. We work on projects of all sizes, with our largest market sectors being in educational design (K-12 and University/College) and Federal Government contracts.
We are seeking a full-time, registered architect with a passion for the design and detailing of buildings, sustainability and the overall construction process to join our team.
• A Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
• 5 plus years of experience
• Architectural License preferred but not required
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCad, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
• U.S. Citizenship
• The physical capacity to conduct on-site building reviews, including carrying a ladder and field work bag, and climbing a ladder to access above-ceiling spaces
• Helping to coordinate construction documents
• Generating renderings and graphics to communicate design elements
• Conducting existing condition surveys
• Preparing estimates of probable cost
• Researching and applying codes and standards
• Communicating clearly, professionally and cordially with colleagues, clients, and authorities
Oak Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a flexible and supportive work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, company-sponsored medical insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care flex plans, continuing education reimbursement, and a 401K match.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Captain Position”. No phone calls, please.