Architect/Job Captain – ME
SMRT has an opening for an Architect/Job Captain with 5 or more years of design and technical experience. Healthcare, Science/Technology, Government, Higher Education, Justice, Federal and/or Military market experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Highly detail oriented and able to produce a high quality work on time.
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized approach to work.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working knowledge of building codes and other design codes.
- Experience in construction administration a plus.
Architectural license optional
Bachelor's degree in Architecture preferred
5 - Year Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Architecture is a plus
Please check our careers page: https://www.workatsmrt.com/