Intern Architect – Architectural Designer - ME
The Intern Architect/Architectural Designer works with the documentation team in solving the detailed problems of a design and in communicating the design to contractors. Work will include product selection and integration, structural/mechanical/electrical engineering coordination, and assistance in developing product specifications. Work in site design issue resolution and coordination may also be required.
- Minimum of 3 years of architectural experience in technical design and detailing of commercial
construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Communicate effectively with the design team.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Working knowledge of building codes and other design codes.
- Experience in construction administration a plus.
- Highly detail oriented and able to produce a high quality and quantity of work on time.
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized approach to work.
- Minimum 5 year professional degree in Architecture