Priestley + Associates Architecture
Priestley + Associates is an architecture firm based in Rockport, Maine with extended practice into the Great Boston area. We are seeking a draftsperson, designer, and/or architect with sufficient professional experience to work on a variety of project types, with emphasis on high-end residential projects – both new construction and renovations.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a strong design sense to work in a collaborative environment. Full-time, part-time, and flex-time schedules are possible.
To see some of our work and our philosophy, please view www.ppaarch.com.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid working abilities in architectural design and/or drafting
- 3 years minimum experience, preferably more
- Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a collaborative team environment on multiple projects at one time
- CAD (DataCad and/or AutoCad) facility or technical manual drafting required
- Digital or Hand rendering skills desirable
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign desirable
- LEED AP / Passivhaus certification a plus
- Hands-on construction experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience and abilities. Full-time employees receive paid holidays, vacation days, and health coverage.
Email inquiries: email@example.com