K-12 Architect, Portland, Maine
PDT Architects, located in Portland Maine, is a leading architectural design firm with a specialty in the programming, planning, and design of k-12 facilities. We provide a collaborative environment which supports innovation and creativity, allowing each team member to contribute to the design process. We invest in our employees and company to make sure that everyone with talent and initiative can reach any level within our organization.
PDT is currently seeking a licensed architect with strong K-12 experience to join its architectural team in the design of K-12 facilities from design through construction. We are seeking an individual who desires personal growth and responsibility in education design and willingness to lead market expansion opportunities.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree required, Master of Architecture degree a plus
- Licensed Architect
- At least five years of experience in K-12 facility design
- Computer expertise in Revit
- K-12 marketing experience
Other qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Applied understanding of programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and construction administration
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Values teamwork & collaboration
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Involvement in A4LE, AIACAE and professional K-12 organizations is a plus
PDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit portfolio size to 5MB.
A CHA Company