Gawron Turgeon Architects
Gawron Turgeon Architects is an award-winning firm in Scarborough, Maine offering integrated professional services: architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and master planning.
We are currently seeking an Architect/Designer with 4 to 6 years of experience to join our creative team.
- Prepare plans and coordinate drawings with building systems.
- Design production and technical development of various project types and sizes.
- Coordinate project requirements with consultants/multiple disciplines.
- Specification/Project Manual development.
- Knowledge of architectural standards and practices and construction materials and methods.
- Experience with construction documents and some construction administration.
- Ability to collaborate on projects with designers, consultants and contractors.
- Capability to communicate with clients.
- Self-motivated, organized and work efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, minimum.
- 4-6 years of work experience.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop a plus.
- In order to be considered, applicants must meet the qualifications listed above and provide samples of work.
- Interested candidates should provide a resume, cover letter and work samples to the attention of Rebecca Day-Dillon, Principal, email@example.com.
- No phone calls please.