Kevin Browne Architecture
KBA's design approach is the same, whether it may be new construction or renovation. We create timeless architecture that is inspired by the classic New England architecture of the past by creating a new vernacular style that will integrate many modern day amenities and efficiencies.
A Small, dynamic architectural firm, specializing in residential projects, is seeking an office manager who will be responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks which would support our office staff to help streamline productivity and efficiency throughout the office. The ideal individual would need to carry out administrative activities, assist in: marketing, IT, time tracking for employees and invoicing in QuickBooks Online. This office can be fast paced so a flexible mind with quick learning skills along with cheerful disposition, pleasant telephone manner and a good sense of humor would be helpful. Ideal person would need to be proactive and have the confidence to take the initiative to improve processes, efficiency, and recognize where they can add value. This is a part-time position for 20-24 hours per week, possibly more down the road. Flexible hours.
- Finance - Manage accounts payable / receivable (pay bills, create invoices and update financials in QuickBooks), payroll, benefits, tax filings and contracts. Set up and monitor project budgets.
- Admin - Handle office supplies, event coordination, Run the bi-weekly staff meeting, maintain business insurance, and maintain the office library. Be responsible for day-today office management.
- IT - Low level troubleshooting, maintain software licenses, and communicate with our IT consultant with more extensive troubleshooting.
- Marketing - Manage the Facebook, Instagram and Houzz pages, interface with photographers, update the website, holiday cards, keep track of publications, help prepare project proposals and field initial customer inquiries.
- HR - Maintain office records, prepare hiring paperwork, administer benefits, occasionally liaise between staff and principals, and help with hiring strategy.
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Word
- Experience working in Photoshop, In-Design, and WordPress preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Very effective organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently with the necessary discipline required
- Minimum college degree
Please send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
202 US Route 1, Ste 202
Falmouth, ME 04105