Healthcare Architect for ME
SMRT has an opening for a Healthcare Architect with 5 or more years of design and technical experience. Must have strong business development and project management skills. Professional registration is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work on a team with opportunities for growth into management.
- Strong business development and networking skills
- Experience with design in Healthcare.
- Architectural license required
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required
- 5 - Year Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Architecture preferred.
- NCARB registration a plus
- LEED Professional preferred
Jean C. Gabriel PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources