Committee Chair: Kathryn Wise, AIA
To proactively support young professionals in the field of architecture, including those currently studying architecture, going through the IDP process, or recently licensed.
- To create an extended database and recruit Auxiliary members
- To create a mentor program from the high school level to the Fellows.
- Facilitate group information discussions and social gatherings that support licensure
High School Outreach
- Introduction to Architecture/Schooling/IDP/AIA
UMA Architecture Outreach
- Coordinate related student activities with UMA and other institutions
- Congratulations breakfast, etc
- Assist IDP Interns with the challenges in obtaining IDP hours
- ARE Prep Sessions
- Coordinate with AIA National’s programs and resources
- YAF Gala, etc.