AIA Maine Design Awards 2016
Biennially, the AIA Maine Design Awards program recognizes the achievements and design excellence of Maine architects.
Highlights of the 2016 Design Awards Program
- A new Small Projects category for projects under $100,000
- All entries will be displayed at the Awards Ceremony
- All entries will be showcased as part of the Biennial Design Review
- Registration: January 15, 2016 – AIA Maine Member $125*
- Submissions: 5:00pm on February 24, 2016
- Design Awards Celebration: May 2016
- Alan Organschi; Principal, Gray Organschi Architecture
- Elizabeth Gray, FAIA; Principal, Gray Organschi Architecture
- Joeb Moore; Principal, Joeb and Partners
- Joyce Hsiang; Assistant Dean, Yale School of Architecture
- Craig Newick; Principal, Newick Architects.
*Registration after January 15, 2015 will be charged an extra $100/entry.